venue - Mercury Hall, Indira Gandhi Prathishthan date -
05th Oct, 2018
Nav Bharath Nirman/Creation of new India is a concept focused on the innovative methods and solutions to overcome India’s historical and social disadvantages along with problems created in the 21st century. The goal of competition program ‘Nav Bharath Nirman ‘ is itself to answer the aforesaid issues. We are opening the platform to people across the spectrum to come up with the innovative and creative solutions through exploring the emerging fields of science and technology. Innovators will get an opportunity to expose their ideas and share the knowledge among them through the platform of NBN. Different departments of Government of India can also be benefited from these fertile minds in their journey to transform India. Ultimately all will lead to the idea of participative governance – the very fundamental of our democracy.
- Innovate ideas for replacing plastic products.
- Safety of Children in Cyber space
- Ground water sustainability in water stressed areas
- Instantaneous determination of bacteriological contamination in drinking water
- Ergonomically designed affordable wearable air pollution mitigation system
- Smart domestic electric energy management system
- Sustainable Cooling-low GWP and non-Ozone Depleting Substance (ODS) cost effective alternate cooling technologies.
Guidelines for participation
- Participants need to provide the the project as solutions for problem statements
- All citizens of India including Common people/ Students/Researchers/faculties/NGO workers etc. can participate
- Maximum two people are allowed in one group.
- Selected solutions will be allowed to present in the India International Science Festival on 5th of October.
- Registration is free of cost
- Participants need to register in scienceindiafest.org and upload details of their solutions (projects).
- No participant is allowed to submit more than one project.
- No guide / guardian will be allowed as part of team or participant in competition.
- Last date for registration on portal: 10th September 2018
- Result for selection of 50 projects: 13th September 2018
- Language Of presentation/project synopsis will be English/Hindi.